Requirements for Zoning Certification
- Application Form
- Duly accomplished notarized APPLICATION FORM. Prescribed application form to be secured from MPDO Office free of charge.
- Vicinity Map
- Vicinity map indicating clearly and specifically the exact location of the proposed site and the existing land uses and/or landmarks within the radius of at least 500 meters and duly signed by a geodetic/civil engineer or an architect.
- Lot Plan
- Lot Plan duly signed by a licensed Geodetic Engineer.
- Proof of Ownership
- Photocopy of OCT and/or TCT, or any proof of ownership, or right over the property.
- Tax Declaration and Real Property Tax Receipt.
- Latest Tax Declaration and Current Real Property Tax Receipt.
- Zoning Certification Fee.
- to be assessed by the MPDO upon submission of the above requirements.
Basic Requirements for Seeking Locational
Clearance / Certificate of Zoning Compliance
- Duly accomplished notarized APPLICATION FORM
- Any of the following requirements relative to RIGHT OVER LAND;
- the applicant is the owner of the property subject of the application
- that the property is situated within alienable and disposable lands and outside lands reserved for the public domain.
- that the property is free from liens and encumbrances of the property, or stating the liens and encumbrances of the property.
- that the property is not tenanted (in case the property is planted to rice and corn)
- VICINITY MAP the existing land uses within the prescribed radius from the lot boundary of the project site:
- for projects of local significance, the vicinity should cover a minimum of 100 meters radius and the map need not be drawn to scale provided the relative distances of existing land uses to the project site lot boundaries are indicated.
- for projects of national significance, the vicinity should cover a minimum of one (1) kilometer radius and should be drawn to scale.
- SITE DEVELOPMENT PLAN
- showing the project site lot area boundaries and dimensions of proposed improvements within the project site; the plan need not be drawn to scale for projects of local significance.
- FILING AND LEGAL RESEARCH FEES
- MPDC/Mun. Mayor’s Certification as to site zoning classification (To be accomplished by MPDO)